The January 2013 PASRR took place on January 8 at 1:00PM - 2:30PM Eastern (10AM Pacific) and featured Karen Williams and Christine Burbick from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
You can download a PDF version of the presentation slides at the bottom of this webpage.
Synopsis of the Topic
Ms. Williams and Ms. Burbick presented information concerning the Massachusetts PASRR process, including a detailed review of the standard of specialized services used in the state and specific case examples.
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support: There is no commercial support for this activity.
- Objectives overview (5 mins)
- Historical background (5 mins)
- Overview of specialized services (15 mins)
- Overview of case management (15 mins)
- Case study #1 (15 mins)
- Case study #2 (15 mins)
- Q&A (20 mins)
Objectives - After attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize aspects of specialized services that impact the client’s quality of life
- Summarize aspects of case management that impact client’s quality of life
- Compare their current service provider delivery practices with those described in the case studies
Principal Faculty and Credentials
- Christine Burbick, MS, LSW
- Karen S Williams, MA
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculties in this activity have given their permission for publication. © 2012 Mission Analytics Group, LLC