The January 2013 PASRR took place on January 8 at 1:00PM - 2:30PM Eastern (10AM Pacific) and featured Karen Williams and Christine Burbick from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
You can download a PDF version of the presentation slides here and at the bottom of this webpage.
Synopsis of the Topic
Ms. Williams and Ms. Burbick presented information concerning the Massachusetts PASRR process, including a detailed review of the standard of specialized services used in the state and specific case examples.
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support: There is no commercial support for this activity.
- Objectives overview (5 mins)
- Historical background (5 mins)
- Overview of specialized services (15 mins)
- Overview of case management (15 mins)
- Case study #1 (15 mins)
- Case study #2 (15 mins)
- Q&A (20 mins)
Objectives - After attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize aspects of specialized services that impact the client’s quality of life
- Summarize aspects of case management that impact client’s quality of life
- Compare their current service provider delivery practices with those described in the case studies
Principal Faculty and Credentials
- Christine Burbick, MS, LSW
- Karen S Williams, MA
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculties in this activity have given their permission for publication. © 2012 Mission Analytics Group, LLC