June 2012 PASRR Webinar
You can download a PDF version of the presentation slides at the bottom of this webpage.
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support: There is no commercial support for this activity.
- Introduction and context for the national review (15 minutes)
- Methodology (15 minutes)
- Findings from the review (20 minutes)
- Discussion and next steps (15 minutes)
- Conclusion and Q&A (25 minutes)
Objectives - After attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Explain to states how and why the National Review of State Policies and Procedures was conducted
- Determine how the findings from the national review apply to states’ PASRR systems
Principal Faculty and Credentials
- Ed Kako, PhD
- Mason Smith, BA
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculty in this activity have given their permission for publication. © 2012 Mission Analytics Group, LLC