September 2019 PASRR Webinar
Topic: Informed Choice: The Role of PASRR
Date: Tuesday, November 12th, 2019
Time: 1 - 2:30 PM Eastern
If you have any questions or difficulty with registering, please contact Lisa Gold, email@example.com.
This webinar will help attendees understand PASRR’s role in helping individuals make an informed choice about where they receive services.
Attendees will learn more about:
- meaning of informed choice
- The federal requirements on informed choice within the PASRR process
- The role PASRR plays in promoting informed choice for individuals with PASRR conditions prior to a nursing facility admission
- The role PASRR plays in promoting informed choice for individuals with PASRR conditions who are admitted to a nursing facility
- The role Specialized add-on Services play in promoting informed choice
The linkage of PASRR and the new Conditions of Participation for hospitals and critical access hospitals.
Frank joined the PASRR Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) in 2011, bringing more than 32 years of experience in direct and administrative service within the Commonwealth of Virginia behavioral health and developmental services system. Since joining PTAC, Frank has taken an active role in helping advance the understanding and implementation of specialized services and promoting collaboration among PASRR stakeholders.
There was no commercial support received for this CME activity.
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculties in this activity have given their permission for publication.
© 2018 Mission Analytics Group, LLC