The October 2014 PASRR webinar "2014 PASRR National Report: Level I and MDS" occurred on Tuesday, October 14th, at 1 PM EST (10 AM PST).
The webinar was presented by Ed Kako of PTAC and the Technical Assistance Collaborative.
A PDF copy of the slides is available at the bottom of the page.
Synopsis of the Topic:
The PASRR Technical Assistance Center has recently reviewed the tools states use for their preliminary Level I PASRR screens, and has analyzed PASRR-related items in the Minimum Data Set (MDS). In this webinar, the Director of PTAC, Ed Kako, will review some of those findings and describe the next steps PTAC will take in the research it conducts in partnership with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and with states.
Dr. Ed Kako is the Director of the PASRR Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and has several years of experience providing technical assistance around PASRR policy.
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support
There was no commercial support received for this CME activity.
Objectives - After attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Explain the criteria for a robust Level I
- List the methods used to analyze Level Is across the country
- Describe the overall findings of the Level I analysis
- Explain what the Minimum Data Set is
- Describe how MDS data can be used to illuminate questions about PASRR
- Describe the overall findings of the MDS analysis
- Summarize the relationship between the Level I findings and the MDS findings
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculties in this activity have given their permission for publication.
© 2014 Mission Analytics Group, LLC