May 2012 PASRR Webinar
You can download a PDF version of the presentation slides at the bottom of this webpage.
Synopsis of the Topic
In the May PASRR webinar, Dr. O'Connor and Dr. Spinelli discussed effective practices in developing PASRR evaluation reports for persons with mental illness. The National Association of PASRR Professionals (NAPP) is in the process of reviewing such practices in order to provide guidance on ways to improve states' reporting of PASRR findings related to persons with mental illness. This webinar included a presentation of NAPP's preliminary findings and a discussion of states' own best practices.
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support: There is no commercial support for this activity.
- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Presentation of models in 3 states (20 minutes)
- Discussion with participants (30 minutes)
- Summary (5 minutes)
- Q&A (30 minutes)
Objectives - After attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe current practices for reporting PASRR evaluations results for persons with mental illness.
- Compare effective state practices for PASRR evaluations for persons with mental illness across states.
- Discuss strategies to develop guidelines for improving PASRR evaluation reports.
Principal Faculty and Credentials
- Dee O’Connor, PhD
- Janet Spinelli, RN, MSN, ABD
Bibliographic Sources: Please see presentation slides
Copyright: All faculty in this activity have given their permission for publication. © 2012 Mission Analytics Group, LLC