- What is the purpose of this site?
- Who funded and created this site?
- Who is the audience for this site?
- How do I use the resources on this site?
- Who are the PASRR experts that provide the technical assistance for this site?
- Where can I receive additional technical assistance?
- Where do I go if I am having a problem with the site?
- What are the minimum browser requirements for this site?
- Is this site accessible to individuals with disabilities?
The purpose of this site is to provide technical assistance to states that may need assistance with their Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) programs.
This site is intended to assist state Medicaid program administrators, their staff and contractors, and other state agencies involved with developing PASRR programs.
We will announce new features and resources for this website on the home page.
For more information, please visit the Meet the Team Page.
If you need additional technical assistance, please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.
If you are having any problems with the site, please contact the Mission Analytics webmaster by emailing us.
This site was designed to operate with modern internet browsers, including IE7+, Mozilla Firefox 2+, Safari and Opera. The site is XHTML 1.0 compliant and CSS 2.1 compliant according to W3C standards.
This site should also correctly function with IE 6+; if the site is not functioning properly in your browser, please contact us and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
For additional information, please see our Accessibility Section.